Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Monday, December 27, 2004

2004

I did a quick search to get a recap of things that happened in 2004 and found this on Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004#Events It's arranged so you can click into the different events or subjects. The Sunday Chicago Tribune Magazine www.chicago.tribune.com also had a feature on the year in pictures. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of these recaps in the next week. It's amazing how quick the year went. I'm looking forward to 2005. I have to pick up a new Week-At-A-Glance calender book at OfficeMax www.officemax.com . I've been buying one since I was an investment consultant to help me keep track of everything. It's not as full as it use to be. Now that I'm doing a blog it may become obsolete. I like flipping through them at the end and beginning of each year to see what happened and when. It gives me some sense of accomplishment. I did that? Amazing. I still have my dayplanners from college. I use to staple ticket stubs in them when I went to movies, a concert or sporting event. It's a great keepsake and memory jogger. I use to write quotes on some of the dates. Each year I try to read at least 26 books or one every two weeks. Keeping track in the calendar book keeps me from re-reading something I've already read. There's too many books I haven't read to be doing that. The same with movies. There's too many movies I haven't seen. I was always a big believer in goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script