Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Internet Movie Database

I spent hours on the Internet Movie Database http://www.imdb.com/ looking up movies and people in movies. I set up my movie list with over 300 movies that I've seen and I'm not done yet. Like books I love movies. If I didn't have to work I think I would watch movies, surf the internet and read books all day. The Chicago Bears beat the Minnesota Vikings. Their new quarterback had a great day and their defense shut down the Vikings. My oldest son's team won their basketball game 14 to 12. Next week should be a really busy week with their practices.
I finished the Sunday Chicago Tribune and now I'm going through all the Christmas ads. I still have a bunch of other stuff I want to go through to and time is running out. Where does the day go? Back to work tomorrow bright and early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script