Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Windows XP

I had a heck of time getting into my computer at work today. They just changed our operating system to Windows XP http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/default.mspx and I was locked out of everything. The Help Desk was able to get me into everything I needed to get into but things are still screwed up. I lost all my favorites I had stored on the old system. Thank goodness alot of them are saved in My Yahoo. I'm slowly recreating them on my work computer. What a pain. Modern technology. I guess it still beats just sitting here. I like the idea of being able to surf the internet for 8 hours and get paid for it. My youngest son had his first basketball game today. They lost 14 to 3. They really played well against a team of giants. One kid could just stand and shoot it in without jumping because he was taller than everyone else. The family spent the day at Grandma's watching our little niece. We watched "Office Space" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0151804/ again last night. I've seen it three times now. It's a classic. Work sucks. I bet there is a lot of people out there working in cubicles who can relate to it. I really contemplating postponing my test until after the holidays. Talk about procrastinating. I just can't get motivated even though its worth $1,000.00 if I pass. Too many distractions like this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script