Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone and anyone who reads this. This is my 3 month blogiversary. My first post was September 25th. I haven't blogged everyday. I've tried to blog every weekend. I posted a total of 30 times so far. Next year I'm gonna try for everyday if the computer gods allow it. It's been an interesting experience. I've gotten a lot of great ideas from other blogs. There's still some tricks I need to learn. I've started to tell people about my blog. I haven't directed anybody to it yet. I gotta add a counter to see how many people are checking it out. Nobody has commented on any of the posts. I wonder how many new blogs have started since mine. I read some of my past posts and it's interesting looking back. There's things I've posted that I've actually forgot until I read about them again. They seem so long ago. I'm listening to Christmas music on WNUA and I finished eating a whole bag of peanut M&Ms.

After 5:30 Mass at St. Alexander's our old parish in Villa Park we went to my sister's and brother-in-law's. She made beef and I ate too much as I usually do when we go there. We stayed until 10:00 p.m. When we got home "Santa" came and put the gifts under the tree. We got to sleep about 12:30 p.m. When I woke up it had snowed so we had a white Christmas. The boys were up early. My wife told them not to wake us up until 8:00 a.m. They had all the gifts sorted and were anxious to open them up. They both said they had an excellent Christmas. After we finished opening presents I made everyone breakfast, eggs, omelets and sausage links. When breakfast was all cleaned up I then settled down for a long winter nap. I love those long winter naps. The boys played video games until it was time to go to Grandma's. After Grandma's its over to my brother and sister-in-laws for dessert. It's been a very good Christmas.

Merry Christmas from Around the World

African/ Eritrean/ Tigrinja: Rehus-Beal-Ledeats
Arabic: Idah Saidan Wa Sanah Jadidah
Argentine: Feliz Navidad
Armenian: Shenoraavor Nor Dari yev Pari Gaghand
Chinese: (Cantonese) Gun Tso Sun Tan'Gung Haw Sun
Chinese: (Mandarin) Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan
Czech: Prejeme Vam Vesele Vanoce a stastny Novy Rok
Danish: Glædelig Jul
French: Joyeux Noel
Greek: Kala Christouyenna!
Hawaiian: Mele Kalikimaka ame Hauoli Makahiki Hou!
Hebrew: Mo'adim Lesimkha. Chena tova
Hindi: Shub Naya Baras
Hungarian: Kellemes Karacsonyi unnepeket
Icelandic: Gledileg Jol
Indonesian: Selamat Hari Natal
Iraqi: Idah Saidan Wa Sanah Jadidah
Irish: Nollaig Shona Dhuit, or Nodlaig mhaith chugnat
Italian: Buone Feste Natalizie
Japanese: Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto
Korean: Sung Tan Chuk Ha
Latin: Natale hilare et Annum Faustum!
Peru: Feliz Navidad y un Venturoso Año Nuevo
Philipines: Maligayan Pasko!
Polish: Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia or Boze Narodzenie
Portuguese:Feliz Natal
Spanish: Feliz Navidad
Swedish: God Jul and (Och) Ett Gott Nytt År
Thai: Sawadee Pee Mai
Turkish: Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun
Ukrainian: Srozhdestvom Kristovym

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script