Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Two Posts In One Day

This is a first, my second post on the same day. When I blog surf I see all these people who blog all day long at different times. I suppose if I had a laptop which I don't, I could do that. The work days are really busy and I just don't have the time - "the days are just packed." Where have I heard that before? One of my posts had that title. It doesn't look like anyone is reading my blog by the comments. That's okay it's really just a place for me to capture my thoughts and reminisce - "to recall past things which have happened." It's also a good way for me to keep track of the books I've read, movies I've seen, places I've been, things I've done. It has to be stuff that would be okay for my wife and mother to read in case they do. I can't wait until I can figure out how to post pictures. There's piles of pictures I'd like to archive. There's also a booklist I'd like to put together and a movie list. I also saw a map by someone of all the states he's been to. Plenty of ideas and projects for the new year. I actually look forward to posting on my blog even though I never know what I'm gonna write. I've even thought of setting up a separate dream blog. I have the most vivid, lifelike dreams. I think that's why I love napping and sleeping. It's my form of meditation, relaxation. I might even read about Zen next year. I'm looking forward to 2005. I have no complaints 2004 has been a wonderful year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script