Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Advent

This morning the the first candle of the advent wreath was lit. Wednesday the boys can start opening the windows of our advent calendar. My sister bought one for them. Each day has a piece of chocolate. My Mom always had an advent calendar when we were growing up and I always wanted to open the windows ahead of time to see what was behind them. More and more houses in the neighborhood have their Christmas decorations up. Today was a pretty nice day sunny and in the forties. The Christmas tree farm near our house was really busy this morning when I drove by. It's hard to believe we have a Christmas tree farm within walking distance of the house. I took the Thanksgiving pictures in to Walgreen's http://www.walgreens.com/ to get developed. I think I'm one of the last people to still take pictures with a regular camera. One of these days I'll get a digital camera. I killed about two hours surfing blogs and added some more to my favorites. I finished reading the Sunday paper. The Chicago Tribune TV Week http://www.chicagotribune.com/ had Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer on the cover. I can't believe he's 40 years old. I really should start studying but I keep procrastinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script