Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Profile Limits

I just realized that Blogger www.blogger.com has limits on the profile information you can have. I keep thinking of more movies I like and musicians/bands I like. I tried to edit my profile and the names didn't show up. I wanted to add U2 http://www.u2.com/. I really like their new song "Vertigo." I watched the video on Yahoo Launch http://launch.yahoo.com/ It looks like the limit is 20. I also like to click on the different names and see who else has similar interests when I blogsurf. I'll have to limit my lists to only the top-twenty. One night I kept changing my city to find people in those cities who had blogs. I haven't come across anybody I know with a blog yet. I started to tell people about it. I have no clue if anyone reads it. It doesn't matter. I like to have it to go back to and refresh my memory. I wish I could be like some of these people who blog all day whenever something comes to their mind. There's things I think of when I'm driving and sitting around at home that I think I should mention in my blog. It's amazing how the mind jumps from one thing to another. It's amazing how the internet and computer has affected my dreams. I can vividly picture one time I was napping and my index finger twitched like I was pressing my mouse. Wild. I have thought about starting a dream blog. I have some very colorful complex and vivid ones. It got me thinking about how my mind has to always be stimulated whether it's by reading listening to music, watching movies or surfing the internet. On the weekends I'll be doing all three. Not much in today's Sunday paper. All the election hoopla has died down.

The Chicago Bears were victorious over the New York Giants 28 to 21. The defense delivered. http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/cs-041107bearsgamer,1,4193419.story?coll=cs-bears-headlines When I first turned on the radio I thought "oh no another blowout." The Bears were losing 14 to 0 in the first quarter. What a nice
surprise. They have all ready beaten the expections for the year with 3 victories.

Tuesday night basketball practice starts for the boys. Their first games are November 28th. The season runs through March. That should keep us busy. Next Sunday is a family wedding and the following Sunday the boys will get to go to their first Bears game at the new
Soldier Field http://www.soldierfield.net/default.aspx . I hope the weather is decent. Thursday is Veteran's Day and I plan to take a personal day Friday. The boys will be off so we will probably go see "The Polar Express."http://polarexpressmovie.warnerbros.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script