Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Ralph's Birthday

My cousin Ralph was born on Halloween. Happy Birthday Ralph! It's the last day of October and daylight savings time is over. Now that they saved all that daylight where has all it all gone? It was dark before 5 p.m. All our clocks at home have different times. The group Chicago www.chicagotheband.com must have wrote their song around this time "Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?" What time is it? I have to figure out how to reset my talking clock. Thank goodness for my talking clock. We lost power a couple times in the morning and the talking clock let me know what time it was and helped me get all the other clocks reset. The last time we lost power I had the telephone in my hand to call ComEd www.exeloncorp.com/comed/ and the power went back on just as I was getting ready to dial
1-800-EDISON1. It waited until after I finished showering in the dark. At least today the weather was nice for the kids for trick or treating. We never did carve our pumpkin. I picked out a great pumpkin at Meijers www.meijers.com and it's sitting in the living room uncarved. I wonder if I can return it and get my money back and then use the money to buy marked down Halloween candy. The boys trick or treated in our old neighborhood. It gives us an excuse each year to go back and see how everyone is doing and it's right around the corner from Grandma's house. There's also a house in the neighborhood that gives out giant candy bars. What incentive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script