Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Days Are Just Packed

Just like "Everyday is an adventure" I stole "The days are just packed" from Calvin & Hobbes. After working on a computer all day, hanging out with the family and watching most of Monday Night Football - Vikings versus the Colts. I don't have much energy left to surf the internet or think of things to say in my blog. There's a million things I'd like to do but because it's past 11:00 p.m. I can't start them now because I have to get up early. I'm in my office surrounded by my books and other memorabilia. I'm listening to Norah Jones while I'm typing this. The boys are asleep and I'm getting there. I think I'm getting a cold, I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow. I plan on taking this Friday off and using my last "personal" day to be with the family and maybe we will go and see "The Polar Express." That's the plan. I wish I could get on here every night to capture some thoughts and memories in my blog. I'm still reading the same two books and not making much progress. The day just flew by and it's supposed to snow later in the week. Basketball practices start tomorrow night, teacher conferences on Wednesday and a wedding on Sunday. Busy busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script