Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Ten Ten

Janet Evanovich www.evanovich.com had a contest to name her tenth book and I sent in a whole bunch of entries with some variation of ten in them and I didn't win. The winning title was "Ten Big Ones." I thought some of my suggestions were much better. Oh well. Speaking of ten I think I was one of the last people to see that movie "10" with Bo Derek. Today is 10/10 and the day was a beautiful blue sky perfect 10. My oldest son's football team - The Crusaders won their last game against the Crusaders. They came in first in their conference. They played at Montini High School. My mom had a post game party - a bucket of KFC chicken. The Chicago Bears www.chicagobears.com didn't play today so they couldn't lose. The announcer at the game gave a score - Bears zero, bye week three. Clever. I discovered a new pastime - Blog Surfing. There's some pretty interesting stuff out there. Once I finish the Sunday paper, checking out all the new additions to Yahoo, I have something new to do. Never a dull moment. I'm reading "Bad Business" by Robert Parker. It reminds me of Enron. His dialogue is the best and the real world has all the material you need to write a novel. I also saw a story on www.nbc5.com about the 25 best companies to work for in Chicago. My company wasn't listed. Oh well. I plan on calling in tomorrow. I have two more personal days and the kids are off school for Columbus Day. That reminds me I have to check out the Walter Payton Exhibit. It's suppose to be another beautiful day tomorrow. I wouldn't want to waste it at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script