Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

First Post

Saturday Night - September 25, 2004

I just read someone's blog (defined) n.) Short for Web log, a blog is a Web page that serves as a publicly accessible personal journal for an individual. Typically updated daily, blogs often reflect the personality of the author. (v.) To author a Web log. Other forms: Blogger (a person who blogs). They just bought a new chair. Coincidently I just bought 6 new chairs at a garage sale today to replace my broken kitchen chairs. I decided I have to do that - a blog. I've been wanting to keep track of a lot of random thoughts and things I come across. This could be the way to do it. I spend an inordinate amount of time on the internet especially on the weekends reading hundreds of informational e-mails, looking at new websites, reviewing books and movies, travel destinations, entering online contests and checking some of the over 900 favorite websites I've saved. Like anyone reading this you probably have an internet routine. I will just add some random gleanings to my routine. My full-time job revolves around the internet and I found it on the internet. It will be cool chronicling what's happening and then going back to review. My passion is reading and I have aspirations of being a writer. A blog may help me get off my behind and get serious about putting it on paper. I am constantly amazed and amused at the amount of fascinating reading on the internet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script