Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bonfield Express

I finished my second 5K on Thanksgiving morning. My time was 45:31 which would have put me in 1090th place right in the middle of the pack of about 2800 runners and walkers. My first mile was 15:05, second 31:15. My pace was just over 15 minutes a mile - getting better. It was beautiful sunny morning and the weather was actually nice for November. It was a nice run/walk through downtown Downers Grove. We walked through a subdivision - Denburn Woods that I had never been through. I saw my cousin Judy and her daughter out walking their dog. She lives along the route. Both my boys ran the race and my oldest son finished 12th overall with a time of 17:37 - amazing. My youngest son also did very well finishing 456th with a time of 28:40. Great job guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script