Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Christopher Paolini


I went to the booksigning for Christopher Paolini's latest book "Brisinger." It was held at the Tivoli Theatre in Downers Grove and over 800 people showed up. He talked for about a half hour than answered questions for about a half hour. He said the best thing an aspiring writer can do is read, write everyday and never, never, never, never, never give up (I think he said never more times than that but you get the point. They showed the movie "Eragon" based on his first book while people in groups of 25 went out to the lobby to get their books signed. I was number 500 and I got my advance ticket 5 days before. I left the theatre at about 9:45 p.m. My son now has all three of his books autographed. He's read the first two and enjoyed them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script