Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blogiversary


It's my "4th Blogiversary!" Believe it or not I've been blogging since September 25, 2004. I can't believe it's been that long. I finally learned how to post pictures and even videos. My Dad's picture from a local newspaper was the first picture I posted and my son's band's first gig was the first video I posted. I'm still figuring it out and will post others as they relate to my posts. I use my blog mostly to keep track of what books I've read, what movies I've seen, what concerts I've been to, my son's sporting events and accomplishments, family events, inspirational quotes and helpful articles. I "borrow" a lot of good stuff from other blogs and websites I've discovered. My internet filing cabinet. It's great to be able to go back and reminisce. I've even had a couple of authors visit my blog when I've mentioned their books. How cool is that. I have some great ideas for other blogs which I may eventually puruse. I'm lucky becuase I have a 16 hour block of time each weekend at my part-time weekend job at a data center that allows me to get paid while surfing the internet. I also do other stuff like read the newspapers, listen to the Cubs or Bears on the radio, watch movies on DVD on the computer and listen to music on the radio. It's been a very rewarding experience and I encourage anyone who is thinking about blogging to just do it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script