Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Monday, September 25, 2006

The Graduate


I watched the DVD "The Graduate" with Dustin Hoffman. After watching "Rumor Has It" it made me want to see it again. I remembered most of it. I think I was 10 or 11 years old when I first saw it.

Synopsis

The action is mainly seen through the eyes of Benjamin Braddock (Dustin Hoffman), a confused twenty-one year old, who is worried about his future but who does not simply want to follow the commercial path of his affluent family and their friends. His life becomes complicated when he is embroiled in an affair with an older woman, Mrs. Robinson (Anne Bancroft), the wife of his father's business partner. It becomes impossible when he falls in love with Mrs. Robinson's daughter, Elaine (Katharine Ross).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script