Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Blogiversary

Today is my two year blogiversary. Amazing. Two years of somewhat regular posting. It's a nice archive to see what I was interested in at certain times. My internet filing cabinet. I have loads of stuff I want to post, it's just finding the time. I look at it as my written legacy to my family and my two boys. I still haven't figured out how to post pictures. In the past two years I've found a whole bunch of interesting blogs. Some of the names are very creative. It's incredible what's out there. My little link to the cyber universe. It's just like learning and reading the more you do the more you want to do. It's not only expanded my mind it's got my creative juices flowing. It's always something to look forward to and to reminisce with.

Here's to another post-filled year of blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script