Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Guy Fell Out Of His Car

I saw the craziest thing today. I just dropped off some DVDs and CDs at the library and was pulling out of the parking lot. This blue Camaro was driving along on Clarendon Hills Road going North and the driver's side door opened. A guy leaned out like he was looking for something next to his seat and he fell right out of the car into the street. The door was opened and the car kept going toward the stoplight at Plainfield Road. I couldn't believe it. The guy got up and ran after his car and was able to jump into it before it hit anything. Wild. I turned right on Clarendon Hills Road going South and this other guy was running up the street. I asked him if that was his friend and he said yes. Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script