Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Sherlock's Last Case

My Dad was able to get 9 free tickets to this play at Drury Lane Oakbrook http://www.drurylaneoakbrook.com/index.shtml . I took the two boys and my oldest son brought along four of his friends. My sister and niece used the other two tickets. It was a good play. The lead actor who played Sherlock Holmes reminded me of Pierce Brosnan. There were some very funny parts and one of the gunshots caught me by surprise. It's been a while since I've been to a play at Drury Lane.

"Sherlock's Last Case"
"Everybody loves a good mystery, but what about one that tells us of the demise of our favorite sleuth? Is this really the end of Sherlock Holmes? This play is thrilling and astonishing and guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat. You'll laugh and you'll cry and you'll enjoy this masterful work of intrigue and suspense. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script