Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Blogiversary

Well today I'm celebrating my six-month "blogiversary." It reminds me of a high school crush where you count and celebrate the months you've been together. I never thought we'd be together this long. It's been great. It was exciting losing my "bloginity" back in September and we've gotten to know each other so well. If it wasn't for my blog I would never have been introduced to so many other blogs out there. Oh, the places we've been the things we've seen. We look forward to extended time together each weekend and whenever I can sneak away during the week. I can't tell you the hours we've spent together and the things we've shared. I'm looking forward to many more months or even years together. Now if I can think of the right gift for a six-month "blogiversary."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script