Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

First 5K

I completed my first 5K with a time of 47:49 minutes at a pace of 15:25 minutes per mile. When I use to walk the track with the boys my pace was between 19:00 and 20:00 minutes per mile. I jogged a little at the beginning and at the end. My goal was to finish under 50:00. It was a nice morning walk through Cantigny and the Cantigny golf course. I took the place of my oldest son who was running in the Sectionals for his high school cross country team. My youngest son also finished with a time of 24:18 minutes at a pace of 7:50 minutes per mile. He finished 6th in his age group. We took off right afterwards to go to my other son's race at Reavis High School in Burbank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script