Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Brakes On The Buick

I went out to Earlville and had "Uncle John" fix the brakes on our 1995 Buick LeSabre. Bobby is going to be driving it and I want it to be safe. I visited with Leslie while John worked on the car. I got to see their house which is very nice. John has plenty of space to work on cars. They have a big yard on a quiet street and he has a big barn with four garage doors and a regular garage with more space. It was a nice driver out there past the farms. I came back on US 34 (Ogden Avenue) and went through Sandwich, Oswego and some other towns I've never driven through. It's about a hours drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script