Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

3rd Blogiversary

Today is my three year blogiversary. Amazing. Another year of filing up my internet filing cabinet. My cyber legacy to my family. I pretty much only post on the weekends now. It's usually too busy during the week. My posts may be dated during the week if that's when I finished a book, watched a movie or did some family thing. My posts have been mainly to keep track of various family events, movies I've seen or books I've read and a lot of inspirational quotes I've found. I still haven't figured out how to post pictures. Eventually I'd like to add a clock, links and favorite blogs. One of these days I'll figure it out. Since I added my counter there have been over 2,600 visits to my blog. Only a few people have my blog address and the rest must have just stumbled on it. I still enjoy doing it but there's always distractions like a good book or movie or other interesting stuff on the internet. To another year of blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script