Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Open House

We went to our son's open house at their high school. It was well-organized. We each had a list of classes to visit at specific times and we got to meet all of their teachers. They both have the same history teacher. My youngest son has him first period and my oldest has him last period. My wife went to my youngest son's classes and I went to my oldest son's classes. We only saw each other once the whole night. They both have a class right across the hall from each other one period. I got to see the basement of the school where my oldest son takes driver's education. I had never been down there. The weight room and locker rooms are all down there. My oldest son does a lot of walking up and down the stairs. I got a great work-out trying to find his classes. He has some great teachers. His Spanish teacher was his freshman football coach and he has the same math teacher as last year. A couple of his classes looked really interesting and made me want to be back in school. The night flew by. It was over at 9:30 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script