Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Surprise Party

My wife and brother had a surprise birthday party for me last night at my brother's house. We got there at 7:30 p.m. and stayed until 3:00 a.m. My wife invited my old drinking buddies from high school and one of my roommates from college. They all showed up with their wives. One of my cousins and his family came and my aunt and uncle. My whole family was there and so was my wife's whole family except for one of her brothers. I knew we were having a get together but I didn't know she invited so many people. We had Italian Beef, Italian Sausage, Mostaccioli, Egg Rolls, Pasta Salad and plenty to drink. There was karaoke. It was a great party and a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script