Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Lynyrd Skynyrd and Peter Frampton

We went to The Drive's www.wdrv.com 5th Anniversary Concert - Peter Frampton and Lynyrd Skynyrd at the Rosemont Theatre. We won 7 free ticket's from two ticket drops in Oakbrook Terrace and Crete. My oldest son brought one of his friends and we gave two tickets to my brother and sister-in-law. They had a John Lennon tribute band Instant Karma playing in the lobby. They were pretty good. Both Peter Frampton and Lynyrd Skynyrd played full sets. The closing song "Free Bird" rocked. We got out of there at about 11:10 p.m and home just before midnight. We saw Jim Peterik from Ides of March and Survivor in the parking lot and I talked to him. He doesn't live to far from us and he belongs to my brother's health club. I use to play on a softball team with his cousin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script