Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Old Record Albums

I went to some garage sales this morning while the boys were at football practice and made some more purchases. I bought four old record albums ($.50 each) in great shape. "The Eagles Greatest Hits" "Simon and Garfunkel's Greatest Hits" "Who's Next" and Joe Walsh's "The Smoker You Play, The Drinker You Get." I also got a White Sox stadium cushion($1) (In honor of the White Sox sweeping the Red Sox in three games - Go Sox!) and two books: "Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norell" by Susanna Clarke that I waiting to read ($1) and "Tyrannosaurus Sue: The Extraordinary Saga of the Largest, Most Fought over T-Rex Ever Found" by Robert T. Bakker ($1) I plan to give this book to a friend I know who is always wearing a SUE t-shirt from the Field Museum. Both of my purchases were made from University of Illinois alumni. The one guy had old baseball cards out and I would have bought some but they weren't priced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script