Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

J.A. Konrath

I met another mystery author today at the Woodridge Library - J.A. Konrath http://www.jakonrath.com/ . He's written two mysteries "Whiskey Sour" and "Bloody Mary." He lives in Schaumburg and started writing 12 years ago. He talked to a small group of us - only five people for two hours. It was very informal and he went over the whole process of getting published. I was able to ask him a lot of questions. He did improv comedy for a while and was very comfortable talking about himself. He teaches a writing course at College of Dupage. I had him autograph a hard cover first edition copy of "Whiskey Sour" his first book and plan to see him again this week to get "Bloody Mary" autographed. I have three books on my desk that I'm reading and then will read his. They are suppose to be fast reading and funny. I like funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script