Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

A Memory Of War

I just finished reading my second Frederick Busch book. "A Memory Of War." It's one of those books you really have to pay attention to. He really gets into people's minds. I was kinda of disappointed with the ending. Oh well. I have "The Night Inspector" to read next. When I find a good author I try and read everything I can find by that author and then wait for them to write their next book. Our library only has four of five of his books as far as I can tell. I turned in my entry for the summer reading club. In all the years I've entered I haven't won a prize. Maybe this year. They give you three free DVD/VHS rentals for checking out and reading 6 books. I think I've mentioned all six books in my blog. I'll have to check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script