Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Concert For George

Last night I watched the DVD of the Concert For George http://www.concertforgeorge.com/ at the Royal Albert Hall. It was a tribute to George Harrison organized by Eric Clapton. Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Tom Petty, Billy Preston all played songs. George's son played along for a lot of the songs. I can't believe how much he looks like his dad. It was really good. I've been on this kick of watching music DVD's from the library ever since I visited the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame. A lot of great rock history captured to be watched over and over again. I was able to see George Harrison in concert at the old Chicago Stadium. I can remember going down there at 6:30 in the morning to buy the tickets. One of my all time favorite songs is My Sweet Lord.

http://www.allthingsmustpass.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script