Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Healthy Choice

Well, I just finished eating my dinner a Healthy Choice Traditional Turkey Breast with gravy and dressing, vegetables and pumpkin and raisin dessert. 330 calories and 5 grams of fat. It wasn't bad. The pumpkin and raisin dessert reminded me of baby food. I got to thinking last night that's it's time to lose some weight for my next goal. I talked to my Mom today and she told me her neighbor died of a massive heart attack today playing golf. He was 53. This is just after a co-worker of mine died of a massive heart attack at age 48. Both too close to my age. Since April 1st I've been wearing my pedometer religiously to keep track of my activity. My record day so far is 12,651 steps, about six miles. My record with my old pedometer was 15,210 on the day we walked around Washington D.C. last summer on vacation. I hope to beat both records shortly. Helping out with the boys track has kept me active. Last night when I was surfing I came across "Lumpy's" website www.jimtoth.com . He won Dr. Phil's Ultimate Weight Loss Challenge last year and he's my inspiration. Today I'm going to start reading "The Ultimate Weight Solution - The 7 Keys To Weight Loss Freedom" by Dr. Phil McGraw www.drphil.com . I picked up a copy at the Friends of the Library used book sale for 50 cents. What a bargain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script