Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Fourth Meet

We had our fourth track meet today and Glenbard North in Glen Ellyn. The weather was perfect. It was supposed to rain and it didn't. Our Junior Varsity team did great. My oldest son got a ribbon for the 1600 meters. We saw our old next door neighbors at the meet. After the meet was the fundraiser for my brother-in-law. Only one more meet and track season is over.

Yesterday the boys didn't have school and my youngest son went to a friend's birthday party. He was able to go swimming for the first time this year. After picking him up I took my oldest son to the eighth grade dance. He had to dress up and wear a tie. He went to a classmate's house afterwards until after 11:00 p.m. I felt like I was driving all over town all night. They had a great day.

It was also "free junior frosty day" at Wendy's www.wendys.com I stopped two times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script