Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Ray Dziubski

One of my co-workers passed away suddenly on Thursday. It was a shock. When I received the call at my other job they said they had some bad news. I was thinking layoffs or a change in schedule. I didn't think the news would be this bad. When he didn't show up for work some of our co-workers called him up and there was no answer. They called the police for a wellness visit and they found him in the hallway of his house. It appears he died of a heart attack and had been dead about 24 hours. His wake was today from 2:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.

In Loving Memory of
Raymond Edward Dziubski, Jr.
October 5, 1956 - April 14, 2005

We little knew that morning,
God was going to call your name.
In life we loved you dearly,
In death we do the same.
It broke our hearts to lose you,
You did not go alone,
For part of us went with you,
The day God called you home.
You left us beautiful memories,
Your love is still our guide,
And though we cannot see you,
You are always by our side.
Our family chain is broken,
And nothing seems the same,
But as God calls us one by one,
The chain will link again.

Ray trained me at my job and I will miss his cheerful attitude and dedication.

May God Watch Over You Ray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script