Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Starburst Jellybeans


Well, I just finished eating a whole bag of Starburst www.starburst.com tropical jellybeans distributed by Masterfoods USA a division of Mars, Incorporated www.mars.com and a product of Czech Republic. Ingredients: 14 ounces 396.9 grams of sugar, corn syrup, modified food starch, apple juice from concentrate less than 1%, citric acid, confectioner's glaze, gum acacia and coloring (yellow 5 red 40 yellow 6 blue 1) In case you want to make some. My teeth are falling out from all the sugar. We had two bags left over after the Easter baskets were done and all the plastic Easter eggs were filled. Now we only have one bag left. There's always tomorrow.

It was a wonderful Easter. We went to Mass early and beat the standing room only crowd. After Mass I did some quick shopping at Meijer's. I had to get my Sunday Chicago Tribune. We also picked up a beautiful Easter lily for Mom from the boys. They had a great Easter and got a new Playstation 2. Just in time for springbreak. The family had Easter dinner at my mother-in-laws and dessert at my brother's. Back to work tomorrow with a sugar hangover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script