Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

The days are just packed. Every day is an adventure. Life is good.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Oreos and an Orange

I just finished eating a bunch of Oreos and an orange. Oranges were on sale at Meijers and I bought a whole bagful. The first bag I put them in broke because it was so heavy. Those plastic bags they have in the produce department are so flimsy and confusing. I never know which end is up and I'm always trying to open the bottom. We have this great invention from Pampered Chef www.pamperedchef.com called a citrus peeler that makes it easy to peel an orange. Why didn't I think of it. I like to peel my oranges so they're one peel that I can put back together again as an empty orange.

I swear I could eat a whole package of Oreos. I wish Nabisco www.nabisco.com would change the packaging. It's too hard to close and that's why I feel like I have to eat the whole package.

I was blog surfing and came across some great titles - "Blog Day Afternoon" and "I Should Be Doing Something Else" were a couple that caught my eye. There's some pretty creative people out there. I like looking at the pictures some people post.

My oldest son won his first payoff game in a "buzzer beater" 20 to 19 against the other 7th grade team from his school. It was very exciting. Grandma & Papa came to watch. He's meeting up with a bunch of his friends tonight at Cinemark. They're going to see "The Pacifier." I heard it's a lame version of "Kindergarten Cop." I'm looking forward to seeing that movie "Robots."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter script